- Certified high-performance life coach through the High Performance Institute
- Trained as a High Performance Advisor through the Arête Academy
- Member of the International Coaching Federation and the National Association of Corporate Directors
- Protege of Dr. Tom Hill, who is the author of “Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneurs’ Soul,” “Living at the Summit” and “Blessed Beyond Measure.”
- Author of “Living at the Summit"
- Author of "From AuotoPilot to Authentic"
- Author of “Busy is Bad" (coming soon)
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Michigan
- MBA from Tennessee State University
- Studied Japanese language and International Business at Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan
- Pursuing a Ph.D. in Psychology from Capella University
- 20-year career with Alcoa, with progressive career growth to General Manager in the firm’s automotive electrical division.
- Seven-years experience in global human resources leadership roles
- Ten years of experience in Executive Search
- Founder and owner of Sanford Rose Associates- Blair Leadership Group, an executive search firm.
- Member of Rotary International
- Board member for the Helius Foundation
- Member of New Hope Church